Shenanigans are afoot at the Murray Museum this Summer! Throughout the months of May - September, the Museum will be playing a few games for you to participate in: Museum Mysteries and Museum Memes.
On the second Monday of each month (May - September) a new round will begin. Check back here or on our Facebook Event Page: Murray City Museum.
How it works:
- Photos of 2 objects will be posted here and on our Facebook Event Page. Visit the Museum and see if you can solve the mystery! There is one catch - the photos will be a closeup of the objects.
- Every object is currently displayed in the Murray Museum. In order to receive a prize, you must identify the correct objects to a Museum Staff Member, during Museum Hours. (1 prize per month)
- Answers will be revealed 3 weeks after the photos are posted. Prizes will not be given out once answers are revealed.
- See an example
September Photo Mysteries:
Photo Sources: Murray City Museum
How it works:
- One photo from our online Museum Photo Collection will be posted here and printed in the Murray Journal, each month (May - September). Create and submit an original meme with the posted photo to enter a chance to win 2 TICKETS to the Arts in the Park Amphitheater Musical Production The Secret Garden.
- Submissions will be reviewed 3 weeks after the original photo is posted. The winning meme will be posted on our social media pages and printed in the Murray Journal.
- Email your Meme photo to email@example.com or bring a hard copy to the Parks & Rec Office. By submitting your photo, you agree to let us use your meme for marketing purposes and social media.
- Click for copy of the photo.