GRAMA Request


Record(s) requests are in accordance with Utah State Code Ann. 63G-2 Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) Requests only apply to existing records.

Example of record request: Building Permits, Certificate of Occupancy, HAZMAT records, GIS shapefiles, etc.  

To request City Records please click "Online GRAMA Request Form" or to the left (located in the blue column).


To request records for POLICE, ACCIDENT, or CRIME Reports, please fill out this form: GRAMA Request Form Police (PDF) and call 801-264-2673 to determine delivery and pick-up options. May cases require ID so this form may need to be hand-delivered or submitted with a waiver. For additional information, please visit The police have a separate form and procedure, and the City Recorder does NOT have access to those records. Request for Police reports sent into the wrong department may be delayed.