The Park Center
Address: 202 East Murray Park Avenue, Murray, UT 84107
Location: Murray City Park
Beginning Monday, December 7th. The Park Center will not be accepting cash or check transactions. Credit and Debit cards only.
Some area are restricted to accommodate physical distancing. Masks required. Anyone having symptoms of COVID-19 should not enter building. No loitering in halls or areas of the facility.
Gym/Basketball court capacity: 12 people, 1 person per hoop. No games, defense or coaching, See posted gym rules.
Fitness class sizes are restricted (some classes may be in the gym)
Leisure Pool capacity 30 (see aquatic schedule for details)
Competition Pool capacity 8 (see aquatic schedule for details)
2nd floor - One lane of the track is open, Cardio equipment is spaced out to accommodate physical distance.
Weight Room capacity 6 - Physical distancing required, masks if physical distancing can not be maintained.
Functional Fitness capacity 5 - Physical distancing required, masks if physical distancing can not be maintained.
Weight room, Functional fitness, 2nd floor & pull up bar
All fitness equipment must be wiped down before and after use by each user.
April Basketball Court Schedule (Schedule is subject to change without notice)
Phone Menu (801-284-4200)
- Option 1 - Hours of Operation
- Option 2 - Membership Services
- Option 3 - Kidzone
- Option 4 - Aquatic Programs
- Option 5 - Front Desk Staff
Facility Hours (11/1/2020)
|Monday through Friday||6 AM to 8 PM|
|Saturday||7 AM to 12 PM|
|Day||Hours||Fitness and Kidzone|
|Thursday, December 24||6am-2pm|
|Friday, December 25||CLOSED|
|Thursday, December 31||6am-3pm|
|Friday, January 1||8am-4pm|
Reservations must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Cancellations must be made 9 am day of reservation. $3.00 fee or 1 hour punch will be charged for un-canceled reservations.
Kidzone is closed on Holidays and Weekends. See above schedule for winter break schedule
- Facility: 9 years old without a supervisor (18 years and older)
- (Each area in the facility also has age requirements)
- Weight Room: 14 years and older (12 to 13 years with an adult 18 years and older)
- 2nd Floor: 14 years and older (12 to 13 years with an adult 18 years and older)
- (infants 6 months and under are permitted if carried in a body harness)
- Spinning Studio: 16 years and older
- Swimming Pools: 6 to 8 years old must be supervised by an adult in the pool area, children under age 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the water. 3 and under must wear a swim diaper and a plastic pant
Park Center Amenities
- Complete cardio area including: treadmills, bikes, elliptical, total body trainers and rowing machines, AMT adaptive motion trainer, Versa climber, cranking, e-spinners, stretching cage.
- Cybex selectorized, plate loaded, cable equipment and free weights
- Eight lane Fast Water all-deep, 25-yard competition pool
- Expresso Bikes
- Facility Rentals - Birthday Parties, Holiday Parties, Gym Rentals, Studio (Parties only scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays)
- Family leisure pool with bubble jet couch, zero depth entrance, children play area, water slide and lazy river feature
- Four Agility ladders
- Games: Pool table, Ping Pong, Foosball, Air Hockey
- Group Fitness Studio
- KidZone hourly child care
- NBA size basketball court
- Six Pickleball Courts
- Spinning Studio
- Three lane track (1/10 of mile)
- Three volleyball courts
- Two High School regulation size basketball courts