Report a Concern

If your concern is an emergency, please call us!

Criminal, medical or life threatening: dial 911
Water or Sewer Emergency: 801-270-2440
Power Outage or problem with Electrical Service: 801-264-9669
For non-emergency Police: 801-840-4000
For non-emergency Fire: 801-264-2780
Otherwise, please fill out the form: Report a Concern Form

Police Citizen Complaint Form