Prior to your scheduled court date please take some time to watch the video below which explains your constitutional rights.
The Murray Municipal Justice Court has jurisdiction over the following types of cases:
- Murray City code violations
- Division of Wildlife Resource violations
- Infractions, including traffic and parking violations committed within Murray City’s boundaries.
- Class B and Class C Misdemeanors committed within Murray City’s boundaries.
- Small Claims cases with a maximum amount of $15,000, in which the defendant resides or the debt arises within Murray City’s boundaries.